Saturday, April 26, 2008

"Pete-isms"




I wanted to share one of our "Pete-isms" with you today. We were on our way to the ball game, and I needed to run and pick up a protective cup for Pete. He asked why he needed to wear this thing, and I told him he might get hit, it might really hurt, and it could do something to prevent him from having children in the future - I try to make things as serious as possible with him, because he is by no means a serious child. Well, in all seriousness, he replied, "Mom, um, I'm not planning on having children. I don't think men can do that." Santo and I laughed and decided to not explain anything just yet. Thank God they are still innocent.


Not to leave out Madison...she had a Talented Music Recital on Thursday night, and here is a picture of Madi and 2 of her friends, Lyndsey and Elizabeth. They all three play piano. She sure looks grown up!

3 comments:

The Hudgins said...

hilarious.
so glad you've entered the world o' the blog.
love ya'll.

--Shelley said...

my first thought was the same as tara's...hilarious. that is just too cute, as is that picture of him. madi does look so grown up!

AshMichelle said...

hey pammy, i love that your doing this! its great. pete,,oooh petey haha. Madi is beautiful! just like her sister! love you guys

-A