Thursday, April 17, 2008

I'm finally on....

After I have been reading many of my friends' blogs, I have finally decided to jump on the internet friend connection. What a great way to stay in touch with out-of-town friends and family! I hope this is a good outlet for me and that I can share photos and daily children funnies with you. It may take me a while to get it looking as good as some of yours, but I can assure you that I will put forth the effort.

A little about us - Santo and I have been married for almost 15 years this May. We have three beautiful children that I will soon be sharing photos of. The two little ones attend the SLU Lab School and keep us busy with music lessons, soccer, baseball, and softball. We both have wonderful extended families that we couldn't live without.

Since I'm not at home right now, I will try to add some photos tonight to share. I think I'm actually looking forward to all of this - see you soon!

1 comment:

The McGintys said...

Hey Mrs. Pam....so you got a blog huh? Pretty cool. Know I can keep up with you guys besides the occasional Sunday when I see you. Hope you are having a good week! We have a blog too at www.themcgintys.blogspot.com See you Sunday
-Angie