Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pete #2

Ok, no pictures today, but I have to tell you about his latest comment. We normally keep it on the country music tv station in the mornings, and Carrie Underwood has a video out for her "All American Girl" song. Pete is eating breakfast and I can tell the little mind is going. He says, "Mom, she's All American because she's not part Italian or anything? So does that mean I'm not All American?" Well, the song is pertaining to the fact the girl is just an all around American girl, not anything about heritage. So I told him that he was an All American boy - playing baseball, eating hot dogs, all the "American" stuff. He seemed relieved... And if you know Pete, you know that he is an All American boy!

I'm also sharing a couple of videos today. One is from my favorite show The Office. If you haven't watched it before, you may not find it amusing. The other is that song from the Mac commercial, and I just like it so much! Anyway, when you're bored, enjoy!

No comments: