Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My grandmother passed away Monday morning. She's been in a nursing home for quite a while now. She's had 2 strokes in the past 5 years. They think she may have had another stroke on Friday. The kids and I went to see her this past weekend, though my aunt said it was strictly for us to see her...she was not awake nor aware. It was very hard to see her like that. The funeral is tomorrow so just keep my entire family in your thoughts.

Happy Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for - especially a God that loves us.

2 comments:

Hite Family said...

Pam, I am sorry to hear about your grandma. My grandpa passed away on Saturday after a fight with lung cancer. He has been at home with hospice care for six months. I did get to visit him a few times before it got bad. I know he is finally at peace now, but it is still sad to have him go. We will be having the funeral tomorrow, too. Our prayers will be with you. Laura

The Hudgins said...

pam, we are praying for your family.
love,
tara