Monday, November 3, 2008

Well, it's been a while...

I really thought I would be better at this thing, but as it turns out, I am easily distracted. At home, I seldom sit at the computer and at work, I'm limited. And I never have the camera with me at work to download photos. I am going to take some pictures of the kids tonight and add them. Madi asked me to measure her this morning and she is exactly 5 ft tall! I can't believe it. Next month, she will be twelve years old. My baby is growing up. Anyway, life has been good for the Bentivegnas. Santo and I are attempting to drop some pounds before the holiday season, so forgive me if I'm cranky from the lack of sugar!

Thanks for your patience and to all my friends who are so good at posting. You keep me busy reading up on all the kids' stuff and pictures. Love ya!

No comments: